Monday, December 2, 2013

Week-long cyber SALE

Happy December!
I hope you enjoyed my blogging activity in November :-) At the end, I skipped 4 days, but it felt good to think about posts, make videos and show up almost daily. I am not much of a planner and list-maker, but I might be better off if I tried to be... it seems that I manage to do more when I have a list or a plan. I guess the rest of the world figured that out long ago....
Anyway, jumping into the Cyber Monday Sale thing a bit late, so I am extending my sale for a full week. As I have 2 different etsy shops, my sale and coupons are a bit different too.
When you visit THIS shop, you will see that all of my collage sheets and digital collage kits are 25% off. Also, my one and only Online workshop is 25% off too.
I still remember how much fun I had creating these collage kits, and then creating with them. If you are new to this blog, maybe you'll want to see videos that show how I made them:

For the next week (ending 12/9/13) coupon HAPPY25 will automatically reduce the price for 25%. As I said, including the workshop (video HERE).
My other etsy shop, where I list my paintings will have a similar sale. All paintings are 20% off for the following week, if you use HAPPY20 code at the checkout.
Now is time of me to do some cyber shopping of my own! And tomorrow, hopefully, I'll be back to painting my angels. After 5 days of not working on them, who knows where the brush will take me!

No comments:

Post a Comment