Sunday, August 4, 2013

101 BIRDS - Painting #34

Zorana art bird bird series painting
Remember the previous bird? I used a book page to cut out some of the petals on the flower. I painted white over them, so they almost don't show (see where the arrow points to).
The book page with the cut-outs was left on my table, because I don't just throw away stuff, as I'm sure you don't either. I used it as a stencil in one of the layers, and it grew into this grouping of flying wingy things. Love when something like that happens, it is probably my favorite part of this painting! 
I'm still in full color mode :-)

4 comments:

  1. I love your birds. They're so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweetie she is!
    Love full color mode!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello! You art is wonderful. I love your colors...and portraits. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete