Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Dreams

Run. Escape. Hide. That's what I've been doing in my dreams lately. Somebody, something is chasing me.... and it's not pleasant. I don't know why it's happening, but I know that I can deal with it through art. So I pulled out my big moleskine (16.5 x 11.5") and let the colors come out.
Zorana art, journal, mixed media, painting
Zorana art, journal, mixed media, painting
Zorana art, journal, mixed media, painting
I don't know why these two ladies showed up, or the moon/bird or whatever it is, but it felt good. Hopefully the bad dreams will stop and I'll feel serene as the lady on the right :-)

4 comments:

  1. When you paint faces they always show so much emotion, and their eyes seem so real. This is a beautiful painting full of imagery and emotion. I hope you sleep peacefully tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your art is beautiful. Check out Edgar Cayce's dream interpretation page. Maybe you have a conflict you are ready to face. Whatever it is, it makes your art even more wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW,your painting is very,very beautiful,full of emotions, i love your art and your style whatever you drawing,the
    colors so bright and wonderful.
    iam a new follower.

    Greetings Jeannette

    ReplyDelete