Monday, March 11, 2013

Finished painting :)

A while ago I showed the beginning of a painting, the first big painting I started in a long while. I tried snapping progress pictures, and even though the light wasn't good and they are blurry, I will show them here. Poor things - all three went from aliens, to bug-eyed, to blind... then back to ladies.
I have to brush up on my photo skills, as here they are finished but look washed out and one toned, while seen in real life they are full of layers and depth. I am happy to say that they are purchased already and on their way to their new home, while I am contemplating a much larger painting in a completely different color scheme. 

10 comments:

  1. I adore this painting!! Thank you for sharing the progression of it as well. You are a true talent.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahhhh, lovely, zorana...

    i laughed out loud at how they went from aliens, to bug eyed, to blind. i have painted many faces that went through *at least* that many transitions!!

    happy week to you... : )

    lynne

    ReplyDelete
  3. AWESOME!!! Love how the dots create movement.

    ReplyDelete
  4. FANTASTIC AND BRILLIANT Zorana. What a beautiful work.
    lovely greet
    Marja

    ReplyDelete
  5. This trio is quite beautiful.The colors, the dresses, the dots and look on the ladies is special indeed. So glad that my comment on your last post was so helpful.

    kate

    ReplyDelete
  6. Totally love the progression, the different steps before it becomes a beautiful painting. Awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so lovely - wow, it really is beautiful, I love it! :-)
    Go on, create more, you are very good at it! YES!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely stunning! Yay for completeing unfinished projects....and a double Yay! for selling it already :D

    ReplyDelete