Thursday, January 10, 2013

January Free Collage Sheet

Hello! How are you? Is the new year good to you so far? I hope that you are well and smiling today!
I feel like I have been away for a long time. Right now it seems that I'm typing into a empty, silent spot.  I want to reconnect to my online life and friends. 
line of birds painting
I can't think of a better way to reconnect and thank you for your support in 2012 than to offer another free collage sheet! I really, really hope that you will enjoy it - it is made from a painting I did for my new 2013 journal. The image and words that I will look at every day, as I write in my journal, are on this collage sheet. 
Free collage sheet bird flower printable Zorana
To access it, simply click on the "PRINTABLES", add it to the cart (there will be no charge) and you will receive a link for an immediate download.
I thought I would be a little bit more ambitious this year, and try to create a collage kit every month. My wish is to fill the pages with images that make me happy and that I will want use in my journals. So, I present to you the first collage kit for 2013: 
There are three pages filled with high resolution images that correspond well with the free collage sheet.  This collage kit can also be found on the "Printables" tab, but please notice that it is not free.
I spent some time cutting up the images and placed them in a box (that housed yummy sweets I received for my birthday). Now they will be ready for me to simply reach in and add to my pages.
Love that!
Happy January!

8 comments:

  1. Hi Zorana, What a beautiful gift to us all, another of your lovely collage sheets. I have downloaded....thankyou. I've just finished a journal and about to start in my new one for 2013 so will be sure to use some of your lovely images.

    Best wishes for a wonderful 2013.

    Jacky xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great work Zorana and a beautiful gift. Thank you very much.
    lovely greet and hug
    Marja

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hiya! Your work is so cheerful and the colors delightful. I love seeing your brushstrokes on your angel art. You have a way with color that is food for my eyes.
    Thank you for the free collage sheet. A wonderful addition to my fledgling journal.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are once again being so generous with your beautiful art. I hope 2013 is a fantastic year for you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Once again you grace us with your wonderful art....and generosity!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. happy new year, zorana! may it be a bounteous and beautiful one!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you! You're so sweet!
    See my first bird drawing, thanks for your tutorial.

    http://www.audreyart.blogspot.nl/2012/12/sodalicious-magic.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for another lovely freebie

    ReplyDelete