Saturday, September 15, 2012

for Bird Lovers

For me, this is the best way to relax. I created this kit in a way that everything looks good together, no matter how combined, so there is no pressure - just fun. I cut out all 77 collage bits and then combined them. Maybe there are 78 pieces... I keep getting a different number when I count them :-)
Here is a journal spread, with many places left for writing.
I've been using junk mail for bookmarks... I think these are prettier than that.
I can never tire of ACEOs. It was my first art love, and I still love their small format.
So, that's it. My first bird lovers collage kit. It's in my etsy shop, with some other new collage sheets that I recently added.
I'm about to sit in the car with my daughter - a very new driver. I'll try to be a good and patient teacher.... and then I'll probably relax with more birds, because even after making all these things, I still have plenty collage material left.
Happy weekend!
xo

7 comments:

  1. These collage kits, wonderful and so gorgeous. What a great work.You got me certainly infected with the bird virus.
    I began painting this afternoon and what= It was a bird. Maybe tomorrow on my blog. You are a great example to me. Thank you for that beautiful work you'd like to share.
    dear greetings
    Marja

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Zorana!!
    I am always envious of how well you use blue's and purples together, mine never seem to work out so well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh boy, I remember those days teaching my daughter how to drive. Yikes!

    All of this looks wonderful. Love those bookmarks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I love birds, and I often use birds in my work. So this was very interesting for me.......
    Just now I´m painting birds on the seat of a chair. That´s a bird called "rødstrupe" in Norwegian.

    I like your work :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You've been sooooo busy! Your bird collage sheets are wonderful Zorana.
    Lovely to see your ATC's again too and those journal pages. Off to check out your video now.

    Jacky xox

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are gorgeous Zorana and I am so glad I stopped by because now I feel inspired. It has been ages since I have felt like that, so thank you!
    ManonX

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am also a bird lover...your work is always so wonderful!
    I am wondering what it was you were using to scribble the edges and the white dots? I am always looking for various white pens or whatever else white works that can go over various mediums.

    ReplyDelete