Wednesday, May 30, 2012

I'm back


I can't believe that it has been almost a month since I did anything art related! I was pretty much unplugged most of the time, traveling and enjoying real-life connections with people and nature. I can't believe that I am smiling or laughing in every photo! That doesn't come to me naturally, so I'm sure it's a sign that I relaxed and enjoyed everything.
Can you believe that tomorrow is the last day of May?
This year is moving fast...
Hope to be back with some art soon (if I didn't forget how to create).
xo

5 comments:

  1. Welcome back! Sometimes a break from technology is very necessary....those are real smiles :)

    ...and I don't think it's possible for you to forget such a thing! Smiling might not come naturally to you, but art sure does!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea! Welcome back! I missed you. I love seeing your smile in all the photos.

    PS - I don't think you could ever forget how to do art. It's part of who you are.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome home! My favorite smile is the firs one. The one with your Dad.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can'nt believe that YOU forget how to create Zorana. you are such a creative person. Welcome back I have really misted you. But the pictures are wonderful and I see you have a very nice time.
    Lovely greet
    Marja

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's June as I write and the eyar is zooming by isn't it and yet so much has happened already. You look like you had a fantastic time, lovely smiles. :)
    Jess xx

    ReplyDelete