Wednesday, April 25, 2012

I woke up with a headache and a painful knee. I wonder if it could be because I skipped my afternoon coffee yesterday? The headache I mean, not the knee... that is probably because I wore my new shoes and my knee didn't like them. Anyway, I didn't want it to ruin my day, so I quickly made a green juice (kale, parsley, carrot greens, apple, celery, lemon, cucumber) and sipped it outside while filling my eyes with tones of pink, cream and green.
Then I jumped into lovely messy painting. I don't see the angels there yet, but I will.
Before I covered my hands with ink and paint, I painted my nails with a completely irresistible sparkly-with-tiny-hearts nail polish. I put some in my journal too (you can see the hearts, but not how sparkly it is). It doesn't matter that it is completely inappropriate for my age, because my nails are now covered with blobs of gel medium and blue ink and no one can guess that I was playing a four-year old just an hour ago.
Three more things:
1. I love how this phone app can make rounded corners! Easiest thing ever!
2. On May 1st, I will be closing one of my etsy stores, the one where I sell my big paintings.  I  have a 20% discount sale going until then, so in case that there is something you like, now is the chance.
3. My headache didn't go away, my knee feels like it will lock in place or something like that, but somehow I'm feeling better anyway.
Hope your days is un-painful!

7 comments:

  1. Hi Zorana. Nice work and that drink looks awesome. Thanks for the recipe. I'll try it. I just bought some Spirolina which I was taking a year or so ago. Just a teaspoon with with various berries, banana, a little bit of agave syrup for a delish smoothie. Green juice is really good. Hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum! Your green drink sounds delicious...and it looks beautiful. I hope you feel better soon.

    I'm in love with the background you did! I could just sit here and stare at it for hours. It have so many layers and all the wonderful texture that you're so good at doing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aches and pains are just no fun! I'm so sorry :(

    ...but wearing sparkly girly nail polish and other various art mediums on your nails is always good for the soul!

    Love what you created...along with the better state of mind!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have frequent headaches....and temperamental knees...so I sympathize. That wonderfully healthy juice you made will surely be helpful. And being creative is always a good way to chase away whatever ails (sp) you!!

    ReplyDelete