Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Happy December!

Can you believe that it's December, meaning - the end of the year?
This month our son turns 24, our daughter 16, my dad has his birthday too... lots of things to celebrate and many cakes to make. 
This whole day I've been doing something that is completely out of my comfort zone...  I've been fighting all the negative voices that show up when we are insecure and kept pushing through. To reward myself, I pulled out my rosin paper journal and created this page. How very relaxing to do something that I've did so many times before...
Happy December!

10 comments:

  1. And yet you still have time for your wonderful journal pages.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these pages, You do beautiful work. I love the words in this piece.They really speak to me tonight. Thank You.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome......LOVE her. I don't know how you do the close-up montage which show the details of your paintings, but they are wonderful. I could sit and stare at the image of her eye for hours. PERFECT! Sharon P.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I found this very inspiring. :) I love the words hinting at something, making you think and I love your layering and the lovely colours you've used. Beautiful work. :)xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. such a beautiful face she has...and the bird is so happy...this is gorgeous.....after seeing your posts some time ago i bought some rosin paper with the intentions of doing a journal with it but have not....i love the texture of it....i will have to make a journal soon... ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely post and beautiful pages. Love the little bird.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You do have a busy month ahead! I love this page....and I'm glad you're pushing all those negative thoughts aside. This is beautiful and I can see how much you've grown in your art.

    ReplyDelete