Monday, September 6, 2010

While everyone is talking about autumn, it seems that summer just decided to show up in our area. This is what greeted me when I returned from work on Sunday: 

I adore my husband, he always knows what will help me relax. We sat outside, enjoyed the sun, food and each other's company. I just had to put the picture here so that I will get back the feeling of that lovely afternoon whenever I look through my blog. By the way - tomatoes are from my little garden...  you would not believe how sad the tomato plants look (yellow, dead-ish, small), but the tomatoes are sweet and amazing nevertheless :-) I hope you enjoyed the long weekend too!

8 comments:

  1. Zorana you are so spoilt...that lovely food, an adoring husband and that lovely sunshine to come to after your time at work.

    Great photos.

    Jacky xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely! YUMMMMMMY what a lovely hubby you have :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful photos--what a great dinner and husband to come home to!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. He is a keeper.The drink and food look great. Your own tomatoes, congratulations.
    Your photos are wonderful...a other art medium for you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A man you cooks dinner for you is rare and wonderful I think. It all looks so tasty.

    Darla

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your hubby is definitely a keeper! How nice to come home to such a lovely meal. Our pathetic little tomato plants have produced a few tomatoes but now they're turning yellow and dry too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. How Lovely... the photos are great, mmm... mouth watering, what a wonderful way to be welcomed home.

    ReplyDelete
  8. i always look forward to your work...i love it....and the food looks wonderful......

    ReplyDelete