Sunday, June 20, 2010

I am

I am:
Watching videos from this class and am about to splash some color over this sketch.
Enjoying my garden (this is parsley, planted from seed November last year).
Loving these two and the way they interact and sail through her teenage years (you can't see in the photo,
but the sandwich is super special with extra amazing ingredients made with love by Hana for her Dad).

Jumping up and down when I see a pretty bird like this:
Feeling happy, relaxed and centered today.
Happy Sunday!

2 comments:

  1. Looks like you had a super Sunday and Dad had a nice Father's Day. What could be better?

    Darla

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't it wonderful to have a man be a Father to a daughter? It is amazing to watch.

    Every evening one of those birds comes and drinks from the birdbath. I'm not sure if it's the same bird, but if it's not, they're some thirsty birds.

    I want to make some of those rock piles in my yard. We live in a place called Quarryville....so our yard is FULL of rocks, big ones too. Every time we dig we find more.

    ~magick~
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete