Sunday, April 25, 2010

Pushing paint around

 Hi!!!
Remember me?
Did really more than 10 days pass since my last post? 
This is a period when I have almost no time to play.
Any little time between work (real job) and work I use to see my family a bit and rest and relax so that I can work again.
We all know that painting can be very relaxing, so that's what I did on some afternoons. No thinking, no expectations. I watched Glee on Hulu with one eye, and kept the other one on my rosin paper, just pushing paint around.
These faces are going away tomorrow. I hope that they will be good enough for a project that one special lady has in mind. Happy Sunday!

7 comments:

  1. Even if you haven't posted in 19 days, you have been busy!! Wonderful faces and I love your little bird!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the faces...did you use rosin paper.......i begged some from a painter friend and he gave me a whole roll of it....that is a bunch of rosin paper.....lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such lovely faces to wake up to Zorana...you know how much I LOVE your amazing magical ladies. have a fabulous Sunday friend!!!
    Smiles,
    Susie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, it has been awhile and I missed you. But I see you've been busy creating more beautiful faces. It always makes me smile when I see your girls. I can't imagine anyone not liking them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. yOU COULD hAVE NOT PUSHED IT ANY BETTER!!!


    lOVE THE SOULD AND PASSION BEHIND YOUR WORK!
    I TOO CREATE WITH TOUCHING MY HANDS TO ART. TAKE A LOOK AT AN OLDER POST ON MY SITE, TO WHAT I HAVE PAINTED.

    I WILL BE BACK VERY SOON TO SNOOP AND DROOL ALL OVER YOUR WHIMSEY WORK FOR THE SOUL1

    XX
    ~DORE~

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sometimes time just gets away from us...life gets busy.
    Lovely to see your newest post and the faces are wonderful Zorana (I especially love the last one).

    Jacky xox

    ReplyDelete
  7. Zorana,

    The faces are great. Can't wait to hear about where they will all be going.

    ReplyDelete