Saturday, March 13, 2010

Tired of faces?

I must admit that sometimes I am tired of looking at faces... and yet - that's what I want to paint. I love waiting for the new face, new expression, new everything that emerges whenever I paint them. I keep thinking that it's probably boring and that it might be time to move on... to challenge myself with something different. But for now - it's still faces.
I had the camera on when I painted the last four girls and I hope to be able to edit the material by tomorrow. Not easy squishing many hours of painting into 7 minutes... what to leave, what to take out? We'll see how it turns out.
Happy weekend!

8 comments:

  1. Z, if you want to paint faces, then PAINT FACES! :-)
    We'll be here, looking, oohing & ahhing.
    Love & Laughter...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Never tired of your faces! I love that second one. Gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love both of your faces. Don't stop,I love looking at them.But I know what you mean!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know I will want to see more that 7 minutes of this. I want hours. Keep painting faces. We love faces.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love looking at your faces. They are just wonderful. Look forward to seeing your video!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am sure that anything you decide to paint will be just as beautiful as your faces. I hope that you keep painting faces...you are the best.
    The second face looks like our Grand Niece...lovely.
    When do we get to see the video :?

    ReplyDelete
  7. All of your faces are entrancing...I love the way you add the layers under the paint so they almost look like slightly tattered angels, it's so endearing. & hey...I want to know more about the awesome journals!!! They are just toooo wonderful.
    Have a wonderful Sunday,
    Smiles...your friend,
    Susie

    ReplyDelete
  8. I never tire of your fabulous faces. Hey, it's like meeting new people...right?
    Paint whatever is in your heart!

    ReplyDelete