Thursday, January 21, 2010

My first video


I sent an email to my friend Sharon just minutes ago. This is what I wrote:

"OK. I did it.

I can't believe I did it.
I don't know how I feel about it.
......................................................
Me showing the world my messy table and how I paint. yikes.
Did I tell you I didn't have good grades in art in school? And wanted to hide my paintings from everyone....
-----------------------
I think I'll reward myself with coffee now.
Me on youtube.
Weird."

That's exactly how I feel. Out of my comfort zone. That is good.... it's good to open up.



The painting is available here.

14 comments:

  1. Hi Zorana,

    Love your video and love to see how you make your beautiful paintings!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay Zorana!!! This is fabulous! the painting and the video! Now you have to do more!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. aiiiii! oh my gosh, oh my gosh, oh my gosh!!! i haven't even watched it, but i am SOOOO excited! ok- i'll be back.

    ReplyDelete
  4. so cool to see you at work. the little touches you add are so cool. loved it and i eagerly wait for more. (HINT.)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loved watching your video. Dare I hope that there will be more? Love the angel.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well done Zorana....fantastic video and so great to see you at work.

    Love this piece, has a sort of folk art feel about it which I love!

    Beautiful.

    Jacky xox

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope it's not your last video! Thank you so much for taking the time to do this. I loved watching your process....and your table is not messy!! The painting is beautiful. You know I'm a huge fan of your work!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations Zorana on your video, I too hope it is not your last. I just love your style, thanks for sharing!!
    Bernie in Aus

    ReplyDelete
  9. What wonderful technique...and such a beautiful build-up of layers and textures...
    Yes, you belong on Youtube, kid.
    Rock on...
    I'll be waiting for number two.

    ReplyDelete
  10. i love watching your creative process! thanks for sharing the video and your courage to go through with it!

    rm

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Zorana,
    Love your use of color...how did you find the music for your video that was not copyrighted...Good luck

    Aleksandra from Phoenix, AZ

    ReplyDelete
  12. YAY!!!!!! Fabulous!
    Don't stop now! Love, Missy

    ReplyDelete