Saturday, October 17, 2009

Happy Saturday!

I love my weekends! Usually I start them very early (like 5 a.m.). This morning I painted this little one in my journal.
I don't know why... she just decided to live on the page.

Then I had returned to bed to relax some more, made a fresh juice from apples, oranges, carrots, beets, celery, ginger and red cabbage (YUM); had a nice talk with my Mom, and then decided to snap pictures of all the flowers I can see in our yard. I love that it is middle of October, leaves are changing colors, and yet - there is an abundance of colorful flowers around. This is what I saw:

It's not even noon! Saturdays are just the best... Hope you're having a great day too. xo

2 comments:

  1. What a wonderful start to the day you had :)

    The flowers are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your little one is darling. Pictures of garden flowers seem to suit her too,

    Darla

    ReplyDelete