Sunday, March 29, 2009

Online class

Face sculpting
I'm taking an online class at Nancy's Art Dolls and thought that some of you might want to join me. Don't let this weird photo scare you... It's just my first attempt after watching only one video (there are many more videos at this time). The funny creature in the front and green-eyed head in the back are Hana's sclupted heads. She found it interesting to watch me and asked if she can try to. We laughed a lot at each other's "head" because they looked like Yoda, or a surprised bald man or just something silly. It was funny, so expect pictures of many more weird looking characters.

2 comments:

  1. This class looks really interesting...cant wait to come back and see what you have made next!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YODA! Yes! That one in the back with the green eyes. I love that one. Tell Hana that :)

    These little guys are disturbingly...adorable! Have you planted them in your garden?

    ReplyDelete