Friday, February 20, 2009

How to scare your (my) husband...

Paint sweet faces all the time and then come up with something like this:
I swear there was fear on his face when he saw it this morning. He stepped back and asked: "Who is this?". I answered that it was me (after all - it is my journal, that's where I journal using paint, shapes, expression). He didn't believe me... but I think I like her.
Even more when she's upside down. There is an interesting look in her eyes when she is turned this way.

9 comments:

  1. Yes and there is an interesting look in her eyes right side up too. And she has so much depth in her face and looks very watercolorish and I really like her.
    So there

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like her too! Change is good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Zorana,

    I really like her. She has a lot of depth and there is quite a mystery about her.

    kate

    ReplyDelete
  4. she reminds me of images of emily dickinson... not at all scary!!! there are deep stories in those eyes...

    ReplyDelete
  5. OK, I think the thing is that she is looking at you/me right eyeball to eyball no matter where I move, her eyes follow me. Ha, but that doesn't scare me at all.

    ReplyDelete
  6. you made me laugh out loud about your husband. i too think she is very depth filled and lovely. wanda

    ReplyDelete
  7. She doesn't scare me at all Zorana :)

    I think she has a lot of depth to her (like you do my dear).

    Dot xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. P.S Laughed out at Sharon's comment' So there'..

    ReplyDelete