Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Word

Journaling in January - Day 21
Everything is something you decide to do.
I messed up the words completely... but it can be corrected. As many bloggers, I chose a word for this year. I really wanted to snap Sharon's EXPECT, but there was another word stuck in my mind. It is 'choice'... as in - I want to be aware that everything I do, think, dream is a choice. Even when it doesn't seem like - it is... I guess I have to choose what to expect in order to expect it....

6 comments:

  1. These ladies have really beautiful faces...angelic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your word choice....

    Beautiful ladies as always and wonderful blues!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You said it so perfectly. I'm going to have to write this down. The first sentence and the last sentence. PERFECT!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your word! It's such an important word and one that many don't fully understand. I love how you stated it. I agree with Sharon that you said it perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your new banner!
    And yes, CHOOSE away! :-)

    And...do have a great hair day! Becci

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Zorana,
    I love checking in on your blog as you have such talent and originality...Thank you for sharing your thoughts about how you work...I really feel like you do about mine too...love the blue you have used in this art piece..and the two angels eyes looking at each other...kindred spirits...love it..and your crayon ones as well..such a cheeky set of birds with the cat looking in ...really cute...xx

    ReplyDelete