Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Some new journal pages

I thought I'd share some journal pages I recently painted. I am getting more and more relaxed in my journal, just picking the colors that feel right at the time, not thinking too much about the color combinations. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't.
I also started making weird drawings like the next one. Where did she come from? I think I like her.
This one is not speaking to me at all, but she'll stay there with the others.
I painted this page last month, but I don't think I showed it (and if it's not on the blog, it's like it never happened).
Hope your week is going on well. xo

5 comments:

  1. Hi Zorana,
    Oh they all are wonderful, my fave is the last one one. She is just amazing, love her wings.
    I love anything with wings.
    Thanks for sharing.
    Smiles,Laura.
    Enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are all so wonderful and unique Zorana, i love them all... ca i ask what sort of journal you use, the paper looks lovely xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. what lovely pages!! I haven't been by in awhile, forgot to add your link to my new blog, but going to do that right now so I won't miss anything else:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You know me, I love them all but especially the first one and the last one and the second and the third one.
    Counting days.....9

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are all lovely Zorana. I am pleased you are getting more and more relaxed in your journal and enjoying the process.

    Erica and Dennis say hi :) (and are very happily ensconced together in my home).

    Dot xx

    ReplyDelete