Sunday, December 7, 2008

Roses

While I'm enjoying all the winter photos in blog world, I can't add to them... simply because winter never really comes here. While we were living in the apartment I never noticed that flowers don't stop blooming. I am completely surprised to have roses in December... and so many beautiful ones.
I followed the link on Misty's blog.
It took me here.
And now I can't stop playing with digital polaroid photos. They look really good when you click to enlarge them...
Needless to say - I will not see the movie, and I'm not sure about the Christmas tree either... but I had fun taking pictures and making 'polaroids' from them. Try it - you'll get addicted too.

4 comments:

  1. Oh my favorite!
    Can't wait to get this lesson on December 27th. OK
    Your roses are beautiful and amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow...I've never had a rose bush..I have one now, but it is naked..the roses are come and gone..I wonder if they bloom at different times? NEAT polaroids :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. We're in the grip of winter and I would love some colour in my garden other than wet green or frosty white! Loving the round portraits.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have just discovered your wonderful blog thru our mutual friend Dot!! I love yor art work- your faces aare stunning!! I also adore roses especailly antique varieties as they have the best fragrance!! Can't waait for mine to bloom again in Spring! thanks for posting the pictures!!!
    If I get any mad money for Christmas, I will definately be stopping by your Ety Shop!!
    hugs!
    elizabeth

    ReplyDelete