Friday, February 22, 2008

ATCs

It's been a long time since I made an ATC or used vintage photos. The amount of mess I make creating these little pieces always amazes me. I'll have to clean up my area if I want to play tomorrow.
P.S. Thank you so much for the comments about the lady and roses. Unfortunately, I had to turn back the annoying verification letters in comments because I've been receiving several spam comments every day (including ones with a link to viruses - than you Rebecca for warning me).

5 comments:

  1. Love your new posting schedule. Or is it ART schedule. Your ATC or so fun. Love ever one of them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so cute! They're so soft and nostalgic and have your magic touch. Love them all but especially the last one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wonderful ! You truly inspire me.
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these!! They are SO YOU...with all the elements that make them an expression of only you. That's why they are special. With each moment of art you share, it provides the inspiration...to go make our own messes too! (And oh yes, the roses were stunning - and smelled so deliciously fresh!). xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Vintage Zorana! I love them all. I just had a haircut today with a new stylist and she reminded me of what I think you would look and sound like if you cut hair! :) And..I love the new me!

    ReplyDelete