Sunday, December 2, 2007

A work in progress...

Not only my journal spread, but me.. I am a work in progress. You are so thoughtful and so right, my dear blogging friends. You read the underlying thoughts on my journal pages well. Your comments brought me comfort. As most people, I am not as gentle to myself as I am to others. It must be the change in my routines that makes me overthink everything... I am probably more tired than I'm willing to admit. I thought that learning to juggle work, home, kids and the need (everyday habit) to create will be easier. It probably takes time. I'll try to find my 'growing edges' as Rebecca said and accept them as something positive.
Please don't mind the blue moments... I try to be honest in my life, journal and blog. That will inevitably bring all colors of emotions to play.
Have a happy week!

3 comments:

  1. It's great to see your little working spot there. I like that "growing edges" thought from Rebecca too.
    later,
    I am suppose to be working.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am so proud of your courage to speak your truth...it is not easy to change routine...and i am sure you are tired trying to learn how to fit everything in...just as i am sure you will settle into a new routine...that allows your creativity to flow forth abundantly...these recent works shine...tell us about your new job...many hugs...blessings, rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a great message, Zorana! I wish everyone was as open and honest as you are!

    ReplyDelete