Friday, December 7, 2007

Wish day

This is the fastest journal spread I ever made. I was in a big hurry to create, dry, scan and post it before I go to work. Why? Because while I was blog-hopping this morning and following links, I read that today is wish day - a perfect day when everything is aligned in the universe for wishes to come true. Doesn't that sound great? I wanted to post it during the day so that if you read it you have time to make a really good, strong, happy wish....
I may add or change things on this page later... Now I have to run. Happy wishing!

3 comments:

  1. oh pooo...i missed it...that's me...day late...but i do love the spread she is so wishing...and ready to grab her wishes...quick is a god speed for you...hugs & wishes,rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome, Zorana!!! I Love your color palett here!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ...and she said, "my wish is just this big...hardly bigger than my heart...only as big as this beautiful butterfly and it's green."
    I missed wish day. Well I didn't miss it, I came and you told me about it but I just didn't feel like a wish that day.
    Can we have another wish day?

    ReplyDelete