Sunday, December 23, 2007

Hello! I miss you!

Hello!!! How are you? I miss you all so much! I don't remember being this busy in years. I was working long hours and weekends and days and nights would pass without me noticing them. I'm sorry to say that I didn't have time to visit blogs, check my email, or even regular mail. I'm not complaining. It feels great to work the old brain and challenge it to learn new things quickly... (and it feels great to be paid for it too). It wasn't all work... there was a doctor visit for a really bad cold (Hana), the boy turned 21, the girl became a teenager...











I have 2 1/2 days off and I plan to use them wisely. The tree needs to be decorated, presents wrapped, cookies baked... I want to visit blogs, see how you're doing, open my mail (thank you for sending the Christmas cards even after I said that I wouldn't be able to reciprocate), answer emails. I also want to take long walks... and maybe even pick up a brush to see if I can still paint (I've been painting in my dreams... isn't that funny? I dreamed that I bought red ink and dripped it on a top of a journal page).

4 comments:

  1. Well I am so happy-glad to know that you are OK and home and good and loving your kids and your dear sweet husband and all that.
    Sounds like you have a full 2 1/2 days planned out very full.
    Be sure to do the red dripping ink thing if nothing else. I have never painted in my dreams that I remember. I wish I could say that. I wish I could say I went on a midnight walk in the snow with my dh. No snow here and he would think I have truely gone off the deep end.
    OK Merry Christmas to you and all.
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. YES! DO the red dripping thing too!!! I was going to say the same thing!!! tee hee and HAPPY BIRTHDAY to the sweet kiddies!!! MERRY CHRISTMAS!!! Sweetie!!! xoxoxox, Cinda ps.(((((Zorana))))))

    ReplyDelete
  3. i am glad to see you back and hear all that has been happening in your busy life...time does go by so quickly...this time of year it just flies...happy birthday to the babes...have a joyous holiday season...hugs, rebecca

    ReplyDelete