Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Live out of your imagination

This was fun! You take a piece of heavy paper and start painting with colors that call you at that moment, then you glue everything that's in sight, scribble, stamp, paint some more, add transparencies, something for texture, crayons, tissue paper, words, stitch something just because..... and when you get tired of the chaos - stop and call it finished. That's what I was doing this afternoon. Unfortunately, whenever I use warm colors my monitor shows them as crazy vivid.... and they're not. Oh well.... nothing I can do about it... who knows how other monitors present colors... it may be very pale on yours (I doubt it, but maybe).

5 comments:

  1. Let's meet and ride a hot air balloon Zorana!!! I LOVE this piece!!! YES! My friend and I read this quote just yesterday, "Whatever You Imagine is Real"Pablo Picasso

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another incredible piece of art! You never cease to amaze me with the things you create. And you make it sound so easy....just take a piece of paper and start painting!! Right there is my problem!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks like crazy fun fun fun. I will try it but I'm afraid I will get carried away and not know when to stop. You got wonderful results and knew the perfect time to stop.
    The colors are pretty vivid here too. When I scan I usually have to tune down the color hue to get a truer color. Do you have that option?
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous idea. I just love the quote too.We could all benefit from doing this more!

    ReplyDelete