Saturday, August 25, 2007

I heart the beach

For some reason this morning I couldn't wait to jump out of the bead and go to the beach. As you can see there is no sun. It was early, peaceful and even the waves didn't make much noise. Thanks to Google Earth I know that my morning walk is 3.3 happy miles long. I was greeted by my long time friends. They are lovely, but don't want to pose for photographs, so I can only share blurry pictures.
When I was a little girl, I used to search for heart shaped stones on the beach. Sometimes I would find a shell that needed only a few grinding strokes to also become a heart.
When I was all grown up I remember my fingers creating hearts from drippings of a beeswax candle in the scariest night of my life.
Before I started reading blogs, I didn't know anyone else who did that.
I'm happy to see hearts popping all over and glad to join the group of heart seekers from all over the world.
I'm waving to you in this picture, but you can't see it. What you can see is my favorite necklace, mixed with my iPod wires and a piece of my lovely Norah she-bag.
HI!

7 comments:

  1. What a refreshing post today! It's overcast this morning here too...deliciously cool and nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's amazing how many heart shaped stones are out there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. HI!
    I had no idea that you lived so close to the beach that you could go for beach walks. Gosh I wish I could do that.
    I saw that little bit of me. And I love you hearts...all of them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's nice to see that you had a beautiful filled day with hearts and friendships.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How wonderful! Beach time is over here as kiddies go back to school tomorrow. (sigh) I absolutely LOVE the new journal!! Happy Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I long to find heart shaped stones or shells or......
    What beach did you go to that is so close to you???
    I dream of rising from bed and just opening my door for a short walk to the beach. And I especially love the beach on a morning such as you had.
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am so glad you have a bach nearby to walk on Zorana. And one where you can find heart stones and shells. Wish I was walking there with you!

    ReplyDelete