Thursday, July 5, 2007

The new day beginning as it should...

I'm not sure that the title is true, but I plan to make it that way. The last two months were spent with family, listening to stories from the past, preparing delicious meals and sitting together at the table, exploring new places, remembering old times, swimming, hiking, sightseeing... Now that they left, the house seems empty.
As I don't want to fall in sad thoughts and second-guess if it's a mistake living so far away from home, I decided to focus on good things. I thought that becoming my own 'project' for the next month is a good idea. I plan to treat myself better than I usually do. I will be an experimental raw food vegan for 30 days and explore the world of veggies and fruits in a different way.
- apple, carrot, celery root, and parsley juice -
I treated myself to one of Norah's beautiful 'She sacs'. The cheerful colors make me happy and the message is perfect: "She was honest. She wanted everything." I do. I want everything good for myself and I want it to spill over to everyone I know...

6 comments:

  1. Love the new ACEO!!! The sentiment is especially fitting for me right now.

    Oh and I wanted to let you know that I featured one of your original pieces on Etsy in the treasury I just snagged. Hope it brings lots of new eyes to your art. :)

    http://www.etsy.com/treasury_list.php?room_id=2034

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK, is this another using the same image? She is very pretty and I love your fresh attitude today. I officially started low carb today as the lemon pie from birthday is gone. I want to hear more about your raw food vegan exploration. Not sure I could do that.
    You are so wonderful to treat yourself to a She Sac and then tell everybody. Thank you, love that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's always a bit of a let down after company leaves and all the hubbub is over, especially family. It makes each get together that much more special.

    I know You have the power to do the raw food vegan thing after that 10 day cleanse you did. I am in awe of that commitment.
    Love the ACEO! and what a wonderful treat to own of Sharon's magnificent bags...definitely a treat!
    Is it cooler over there than here?
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the colors in your new ACEO Zo!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Like I said.. you are talented!

    I love your positive attitude!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this ACEO - pity I missed it on Ebay as I would definitely have bidded on it!

    I can understand your home feeling a bit strange and empty now your family have gone home. And admire you for deciding to become your own project.

    Hope the raw food vegan diet is going well. I am sure your body is feeling better for it.

    The She Sac is wonderful!!!

    ReplyDelete