Sunday, July 8, 2007

My weekend

I opened my first young coconut all by myself!!! The prize was the delicious, refreshing coconut water, which I drank directly from its natural container.
We went to see "Live Free or Die Hard" and "Transformers". While I enjoyed watching both movies, tomorrow I'll probably listen to Chopin and paint some gentle things to wash out all the testosterone action and destruction.
I used the same face as in my journal to create two ACEOs.
They are both listed on eBay (where I'm completely forgotten after not listing for more than two months).

6 comments:

  1. Yummm coconut!
    Your two new pieces are wonderful. I really like your quote "I will not forget to wish"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum on the coconut... great that you saw both movies... wow 2 movies in one weekend! AND LOVE LOVE LOVE your ACEO's!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. First of all.. the coconut looks so good!

    second.. I love both ACEO's!

    I have been wanting to see both of those movies.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, that fresh coconut brings back memories when I was a child! My dad would drill holes in a coconut and let me drink the milk. Yum!!

    I doubt that you are forgotten on ebay! Who could forget you and your beautiful art!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just LOVE the new work you've been putting up! Thanks for the inspiration and the tutorial link!

    ReplyDelete
  6. As a treat my dad would get us a coconut when I was a kid...I remember cracking it open on the basement floor with a hammer and pouring out the milk into a glass to enjoy! Yum!
    Thanks for sharin Zo.

    ReplyDelete