Sunday, July 22, 2007

Creative in a different way...

I am not creating a lot these days and it started to worry me. Then I figured out what is the reason... my experimental raw (live) food way of eating! It is very new to me and exciting and I'm spending a lot of time reading about it and trying new recipes daily. Only a year ago I thought that you can make only a certain amount of salads and get bored after. I had no idea that you can not cook and make gourmet meals that even big meat eaters and kids will eat. I guess I am being creative... in a different way.
P.S. Please notice the funny plate on the top... the one that looks chipped and has the ridicules figures around. It was my first and last try at pottery. I was so sad that it didn't turn out right... Now I love it for the exact same reason - it's not perfect, but it is definitely unique :-)

6 comments:

  1. I am so glad you should us this. I would say "very creative". It all looks so delish. What is the thing on the lower left corner with seeds/nuts on it. yum

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes, you have been wonderfully creative, just in a different way. :)
    you have inspired me to try some of the new recipes i have been gathering.
    thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are those your creations?? They look DELICIOUS!!! Not to mention so nicely presented!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, everything looks really good!

    Yes.. you have been creative in another way. So beautifully presented.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is fascinating! I have often wondered about the raw food diet but never explored it. Being a vegetarian I'm always open to new ideas about eating. I bookmarked those recipes and will try some of them.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Delicousn post Zorana. Love the colors of the food. And I love your quirky plate too!

    ReplyDelete