Friday, June 1, 2007

Thank you for the kindness

She thanked her for the kindness.
I thank you all for the kindness you show in your comments! It is hard to find that kind of everyday support in 'real' life. I appreciate each and every one. They make my days brighter and happier. I often feel guilty that I can't respond to all of them... To help me feel better, I thought I might offer one of my collage sheets as a gift. If you click on the following picture, it will open as a much larger image. If you like it - please feel free to print it, use in your art and share links for me to see (if you want to). Have a wonderful weekend!

11 comments:

  1. Wow thank you so much. I was wanting just such a little bird and I always love yours. I'll let you know when she appears on one of my pages.
    You are so sweet.
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! This sheet is really gorgeous, as all of your art is.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely piece and lovely sentiment... I know what you mean. Isn't is completely true? I find that us like-minded artists and crafters really love and support one-another with our thoughtful comments so much more than what we get in 'real life'. It's very interesting.

    And wow... how generous of you to share this collage sheet. Such fun! I know Dotee will love it... she loves these collage sheets and of course anything birdies... even better!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful gift! Thank you! I came by to visit tonight because I've been absent for so long and I find this little treasure. You are such a beautiful person.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is very pretty...

    I found you through Cinda @ turquoise cro.

    I have to agree with you! Through blogging I have found so many kind people and such support with their comments than I do in 'real' life. It does make my day brighter and happier!

    ReplyDelete
  6. SWEET!!! like YOU!!! TWEET! TWEET! My copier is on the Blink but I'll try and pester someone for a sweet copy of these!!! I LOVE it!!! Thanks! I'm in a burnt out mode anyway so maybe these will get me back on track!!! LOL HI! Angela Marie!!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks, Zorana! You're the best!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I found this via Julie - thank you - a nice change from the usual - I will credit you when I use it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is lovely, I adore the little birdie. You're very talented.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you for sharing this ...

    ReplyDelete