Saturday, June 23, 2007

Back from Yosemite

For the last two days I've been thinking what to write on my blog... I finally figured out that my writing is not good enough to express what I saw and how I felt, so I'll just write whatever comes to mind...
Where to start?
Wherever I turned there was absolute beauty...
I couldn't stop wondering why are we (people) on Earth... it (she) doesn't really need us. It was this beautiful before we showed up...
Perfection.
The sights of water... spectacular!
I literally stopped breathing when I saw the first giant sequoia in Mariposa Grove. What a privilege to be able to walk in their shadows...
Two photographers in action.
We probably have thousand photographs... and I love them all.
I can't forget to mention my new friend - Stellar's Jay. He kept me company wherever I turned. I couldn't have been happier!
I have traveled a lot and am lucky to have seen some extraordinary places in many countries, but this may be the most beautiful place I've ever seen. And I want to go back... soon.

7 comments:

  1. Welcome Home. Your photographs are absolutly beautiful. Stunning. But the Stellar's Jay...he's so cute. Just perfect. He knew you I think.

    Oh yes I know you haven't had time to blog around yet but when you have time, come see The Wingers, inspired by your photo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! Welcome home! You took some beautiful photos!

    I had a chance to go in the January. It was cold and snowy. The waterfalls were frozen. Still beautiful. But, your pics make me want to go back now, when everything isn't quite so iced over!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Awesome pictures. I have never been there, but I think I would like to go! Welcome back!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, what stunning scenery, looks like a fantastic trip.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's good to have you back. You fell in love with Yosemite just as I did! You cannot find one single place to look that you don't see stunningly beautiful scenery (unless it's all the tourists!) I absolutely LOVE Yosemite and never tire of looking at all those mountains. Your photos are fantastic....they make me want to jump in the car and head north!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. your photo of the little birdie is absolutely precious!! welcome back.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Zorana - your photo's are absolutely stunning! I can understand why you want to go back there. And your birdy friend obviously recognised you for the birdy lover you are!

    ReplyDelete