Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Thank you for the thoughtful comments! Cro for the love, Tejae for the compliments and Janet for the quote. I agree with it completely. Actually, I was thinking about it yesterday while making my "couch potato" journal entry... thinking about the law of attraction and whether I'll be more miserable if I write all those things... It turned out that it felt so good to let them out and see them on paper. I felt 100% better after it and then started thinking the 'good future' thoughts. For me it is simple - planning the time for exercise and then doing it. It helps every time. My energy level goes up, I feel better about myself and everything is brighter again. If it is so simple, why is it so difficult to do it every day?

6 comments:

  1. So GLAD YOU feel better! Now on to the jumping jacks!!! tee hee xoCinda ps, sweet dreams sweetie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Quote!! I too have been trying to put the LOA into use eash day. It's not always easy...but it sure beats the alternative!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh My! I just read your other posts and I too have been mixing Adobe with my traditional mixed media work. Fascinating what you can do...and sometimes overwhelming but I LOVE your pieces!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This quote is so good. I want to write it on something too.
    And what you said about exercise. Yes me too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm glad you like the quote. I have it on some inspirational cards that I keep by my computer. I like your bird with the quote much better though!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Zorana
    I missed your ' couch potato' journal entry. But do understand what you mean.

    4 weeks ago I decided in a change of lifestyle. And that includes walking most days. It took me a week to get into a pattern but I love it now. Am eating healthier and feeling much more energetic.

    It's all about finding a balance isn't it?

    Not always easy though :)

    Have been working a lot with your wonderful collage images lately.

    ReplyDelete