Sunday, March 4, 2007

Spring is here... and I don't like it.

As much I was happy yesterday with the sun, birds and flowers - today I see them in a different light. Some kind of pollen (probably) is giving me a hard time... I couldn't breath most of the day and had to have tissue in hand at all times. I look like a puffed blow fish with red eyes...
I had some time to play with the new collage sheets I bought on eBay. If you like vintage children reprints and fairy wings take a look at this eBay store. She has lovely images, affordable prices and ships very quickly. Whenever I'm in a mood for gentle things I turn to the magic that these pictures bring.

2 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear that you have had an allergic reaction to spring Zorana. Not nice for you at all.
    I am sure you don't really look like a puffed blow fish though :)

    Hope you are feeling much better today.

    Love both of these ATC's (love all of your ATC's ) and the second one really spoke to me.

    Thanks for the link to the Ebay seller. I have already checked her out and she has told me she is happy to send her collage sheets to Aus (what great prices too).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Dear~

    Are you going to list that first one? (Defend your kingdom?)

    Can you give me a heads up. I want it!!!! : )

    xoxo - your fan, and a happy patron - Chel

    ReplyDelete