Saturday, March 10, 2007

Another journal spread

I received this image in mail yesterday
(as a gift with my order from ArtChix)
:It prompted me to create following pages:
I haven't painted roses in a while and it felt good to see them emerging from the end of the brush (note to myself - buy new brushes). It made me smile when I realized I was using snippets of paper received from my blog friends. The heart is from Sharon, little bird in the right corner from Cinda, crown from Nancy, background papers from Chel, drawing of a girl and cat from Hana. I see it as combined happy energy and I love it.

6 comments:

  1. WoWieeeEEEEE! Zorana! I LOVE this journal spread, yes! it is spread with LOVE! I'm still going to have to try and paint some roses, I just LOVE them in artwork!!! Phew! This is simply Beauty Full! Happy week-end my little peanut!(isn't that silly? I don't know where it came from but it was there so I said it out loud or rather wrote it!)LOL(((((((Zorana))))))very tightly! ps.You're tempting me to start a Journal!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The roses are gorgeous! As is the entire journal spread. Love it!

    If you have time drop by my blog and enter my giveaway....if you want to!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just too cool that you used bits and pieces of heART form friends. I love being there. And I too love love your roses. You make it look so easy. Of course you know what a crazy fool I am for flowers of any version. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  4. ohhhhhhhhhh myyyyyyyyyy! Zorana this is so absolutely gorgeous! Your painted roses are amazing girl! Very inspiring! xoxo Nance

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's a gorgeous spread, Zorana! And all the more precious for the shared love which went to creating it!
    It's it glorious when separate things become a perfect whole???

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful work Zorana! Such peaceful and gentle pages. You are such a talented painter.

    Isn't it wonderful when you are able to use bits and pieces that friends have given you? I often look at my art and think of all of the other souls who are part of it.

    By the way I was showing my mum my little Eric bird yesterday and she loved him! And admired every detail.

    ReplyDelete