Friday, February 23, 2007

Nameliens

I saw these little creatures on Janet's blog and knew immediately that I'll have to try them. My friend Connie agreed to be childish with me, so we played with markers, crayons and pencils and created our personal Nameliens. First one is Connie's scared sweet girl... she's afraid of her alter-ego (the AKA you see floating beside her).Mine is sad and tired. Probably of all the colors I slapped on her.
WOW... as I'm finishing this post there was a noisy earthquake.
That's never fun.

I had to add another Namelien. My daughter Hana wanted to play with her short name. She turned a part of H into hills and the other to skis. This is the result:

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for a great FUN day ! I didn't feel the earthquake but you're much closer to where it was than I am and with the 'puppy' jumping on me every 3 minutes I don't think I would have felt it today...xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are great! I love Hana's! They're all cute.
    I'm not sure where you are but I didn't feel any earthquake....thank goodness!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He hee....I am catching up on your blog Zorana and laughed out loud at your Namelian's!!! How funny they are. Your comment about your one being sad and tired because of all the colors on her made me giggle :)

    And Hana's is gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete