Thursday, January 18, 2007

Playing with the ladies

I was preparing acetate transparencies for eBay (photo above) and couldn't wait to finish the listings so that I can play with them. These were always my favorite images. I can't tire looking at them. I have little prints in my journals, around my work table, in my purse... I used them with beeswax, gel medium, thread; on numerous ACEOs, collages and art dolls. Today, they became a part of a fabric journal. The journal is not finished, so this is just a sneak preview.

7 comments:

  1. LOL How many yards of that material did you get girly??? I am just teasing you!!! I really LOVE it! and those lady faces are fascinating! I've got some material I'm saving, but be on the look-out! If I ever quit making collages! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just 1/2 yard Cro.... I'm using snippets. I found it at JoAnn's...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just LOVE the sheer diversity of your artwork, Zorana!! There's always an echo of 'je ne sais quoi' - something that shows it's 'yours' - but the sheer range of what you can create is so awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow.. wonderful! I am new to the use transparencies. Can you refer me to a site that gives some detail on how to do this "well?"
    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Carol, please send me an email so that I can answer your question :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are amazing. Love what you are doing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. hey beautiful lady!

    I love the one behind the music because she is kinda hard to make out. But once you see her, you know she's there!

    :0]

    ReplyDelete