Friday, December 1, 2006

Page in my journal

I woke up with a headache and it got only worse as the day went by. I couldn't function most of the day. Late in the afternoon I was a little better and just had to express my unhappy feelings. A new Target catalog arrived today, and I guessed that there had to be some coffee machine images in it. I was right. I painted the background with strong coffee (and was surprised by the light color... I expected a dark brown), cut up the images from catalog, found a photo of myself and made a quick collage. I have a love/hate relationship with coffee. I LOVE to drink it... and I HATE that I'm addicted so much that I get sick if I don't drink it.

Thank you for the positive comments on my doll. They gave me the needed push to play more. Anita is hoping that I'll feel better tomorrow and that I will finish her so that she can sit a little with Mina before she leaves for her new home. Fonts are tiny because most people will think that I lost it completely because I'm writing like this about fabric dolls and I'm over 6 years old :O)

3 comments:

  1. I'm sitting here reading your blog with a double latte in my hand..the first of at least 3 today I'm sure... No better way to start the day.
    Can't wait to see Anita...
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. mmmMMMMM coffee, I love it in the afternoon, tea is the way I go in the morning! Mina is doing GREAT! Can't wait to seeeee Anita! too! xo

    ReplyDelete