Sunday, December 10, 2006

Just eBay...

I have some mysterious, horrible back pain... It is not a regular back pain issue; this is something unpleasant in a different way. I wish I could be gracious and write about it positively as some of the brave bloggers do... but I can't. It hurts and I can't move, breathe or live in the way I'm used to and it doesn't do anything good for my mood... I've went from tears to anger and all the emotions/behaviors between. I'll try to find a position in which I can function and try to transform my negative energy into some journal art... that should make me feel better.
It's a good thing that I prepared my auctions earlier this week, so at least I can feel like I accomplished something today. All items on the photo are listed on eBay.
- click here -

No comments:

Post a Comment