Saturday, December 16, 2006

Etsy love

Do you love Etsy? Do you get hypnotized by the "recently listed items" line... or the amazing "time machine"? Do you like to toss and throw items in the "sampler"? I spend countless minutes (hours) just playing with all the super cool flash features. They just call you to click on items... and then you visit the seller's store, find their blogs... and more hours get spent by the computer.
Do you know about 'PIF' (pay it forward)? You can get a free item that has PIF in the title and then list something you made as a gift to someone else. That's how I got the orange earrings. The cute cat is one of gifts for Hana (she saw it, loved it and has no idea that I ordered it). The handmade journal was a lovely find. It has real (shedded) snake skin on the cover. I never saw anything like it... And the little cell phone holder is a gift from one of my buyers on etsy. I did something nice for the lady, and she surprised me with a lovely present.
Speaking of etsy, I wasn't only browsing today. I listed a Coptic journal/collage kit. I included a ton of my favorite things (even a glue stick, rubber stamp and caran d'ache crayon).
And another journal with heavy pages.... just calling to be painted, collaged, written in...

2 comments:

  1. I love the PIF concept!...didn't know it was on the site...will check that out...thanks for the info Zo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your fairy journal is absolutely gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete