Monday, December 4, 2006

1" Square Swap

Do you want to swap some little squares with me? I have about 10 left.... click here if you're interested. I received Chrysti's wonderful squares. The scan doesn't do them justice... the colors are richer, there is more depth.... they are just pure joy to hold. I was thinking about a way to display the squares without attaching them so that I can see the back side if I want to. I used an ACEO sleeve and my sewing machine and I think that it will work. I will probably make a little square book that will hold even smaller collage squares and will bring BIG smiles to everyone that sees it. Here is my test model - a card with squares I sent to Chrysti.
Staying with the little things subject - I finished a charm for a bracelet for JoAnnA. It will accompany the collaborative book that Lelainia organized. It doesn't show.... but it's little.

3 comments:

  1. Omigosh... is taht fabulous card mine? I can't wait! I'll be stalkin the mailman!

    You know i love, love, love yer art...and am getting a bit annoyed, i keep getting outbid..hmmph!

    That is a fabulous way to display them! I have lotsa ideas for displaying them...some are awesome, but not one shows who did it, which is why i have yet to do it! This, is a fabukous idea..and i may snag it!

    I can't wait to get this...thank you so much fro swapping with me! i was in such a rush sending yours.. i forgot the goodie package i made for you..so keep an eye out in the mail!

    Thanks for makin' my night!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Z, what a sweet lil' book. Very clever!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Zorana, I love this little charm. I'm wondering what it is made of. Very sweet.
    Sharon

    ReplyDelete