Sunday, September 3, 2006

Big Fat Art Journal #2

I feel like I gave birth... Here is my "baby": She has big feet.... but other than that is quite lovely...
I finished my second big art journal! It took me hours and hours today to take pictures and prepare them for eBay... I must admit that I was a little bit envious of people that can connect three paper bags and sell them for half the price I'm offering this 'labor of love' one of
a kind art book.
Nevertheless - I enjoyed taking photos... it made me slow down and take a closer look of all the things I included in the journal and I completely fell in love with it. There are so many colors, textures, hidden places, tiny details in it... I hope that someone that enjoys altered art and creating will find it. I hope that it will call the name of that special person... and that someone will add to it and fill it with colorful creations and thoughtful insights.
Click on the photo if you want to see more details or click here to see even more details in the auction.
Other than that - I am happy to say that I managed to clean my closet today AND make the boys and girl do it too! Not very creative but much needed.

3 comments:

  1. It's stunning, Zorana!! And I do hope it goes for a big fat sum on ebay :o) It is of course calling my name, but I'm blocking it out as I already have 3 journals awaiting my artwork - plus I'm broke having bought the kids all new schoolgear. Sometimes real life just gets in the way :o( Keep on creating!! Every blessing, Claire xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You won't have a problem selling this. It's great. I like all the hidden areas you have incorporated. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wowieeeeeee! Z! That is awesome! I'll be checking it out better on ebay for sure! Sooo colorful too! hmmmmmm, that slide shows up on top of my post on my monitor! I wonder why it's like that on yours! I noticed all my info is at the bottom now again and not at the side! Wonder whazzzzzzzzuuppp with that! Belinha's was at the top too when I went to hers. It's puzzleing isn't it?!!! I'll have to go look hers up again if she still has it! I think her pc crashed.UG!

    ReplyDelete