Monday, May 8, 2006

Monday Mail

I just love the internet and the way it allows people to connect! I had a fun mail day. There was an envelope from Great Britain with lovely stamps on it. Inside - a delightful watercolor ACEO from Marie-Dom. She was nice to swap with me. I love this card! My husband says that it is the two of us gazing at life...Another envelope came with three ACEOs from Diana (redandgreenbutterfly). ZNE had a 'duds swap'... big fun and you never receive real duds. I love my cards.
This is where they will live - in an ACEO holder I made last year. I didn't make the spine wide enough so the book cannot close, but I love it just the way it is - overflowing with wonderful art.

3 comments:

  1. Hi - your blog is great! Please can you tell me what an ACEO is? Is it like an ATC?

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Gillian! ACEO is almost the same thing as ATC... the only difference is that ATC's are only exchanged by artists and ACEOs you can buy & sell, collect and create.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a great mail day! And a 'Dud Swap', huh? I don't see any duds...it's funny how people can think their's are duds, but no one else ever sees them that way.

    Love the book/holder, too!

    ReplyDelete