Sunday, May 21, 2006

Misty would like to know:

Who are you?
The standard words - mother, wife, daughter, sister, friend..... describe me in relation to someone, but they don't answer the question - who am I.
I'm trying to find that out.

Why do you visit me?
Because you express MY feelings and emotions much better than I do. I feel like I'm in every artwork you create.

What's a perfect day?
A long hot summer day. A tavern in Greece. My husband and I sitting on old wooden chairs, drinking Retzina from a metal pitcher (so cold that the pitcher is covered in water droplets), looking at the beach and people and sketching everything in sight.

What one song could you listen to over and over again...why?
Let me Fall (Josh Groban).
His voice goes well with my pink dreamworld. Why this song? Lyrics.

Rain, wind, snow, sun, clouds, or hail....which are you?
Clouds. Fluffy or fierce, gentle or powerful.......
definitely clouds... flowing in the middle of something but disconected from everything.

What do you dream about?

"La vie en rose"......... a world from Lennon's 'Imagine' song.

What's the silliest thing you have ever done?
Long time ago someone gave me mask (realistic looking, kind of similar to me, but in a scary way) I put it on my face in the middle of the night and woke up my husband.... His face expression was priceless... and he was a good sport about it. I would be angry at him
forever if he scared me like that.

Do you take your self too seriously?
I take everything too seriously. I'm no fun at all.

Pick one person, where would you go, what would you do and for how long?
:-) :-) :-) :-) :-) Can't say. :-) :-) :-) :-)

2 comments:

  1. ...I love how you can't say...sounds romantic???
    Beautiful answers and I love the piece you picked that reminds you of yourself...thank you.
    Now I have to go and download that song! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's quite sad, yet very beautiful. xxx

    ReplyDelete