Sunday, April 30, 2006

Inspire Me Thursday - Lets go Digital....

My first try at digital collage... It took me much longer than anticipated. Probably because I had no clue what I was doing. It doesn't show on my finished collage but I was working through MANY free Photoshop tutorials. I tried a LOT of techniques, most of the time not knowing what is going to happen. It was fun but at the same time I was so focused on it that no one was allowed to ask me anything. I have much more appreciation for digital artists now. I can only imagine the time and knowledge they have when they create amazing artwork.

2 comments:

  1. This is absolutely stunning...I love it. The colors and imagery are so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a splendid first attempt! I can see that you did try many different techniques, and the end result works really well. You have a unified palette and incredible teture...lots of visual interest. Good job:>>>>

    ReplyDelete