Thursday, April 27, 2006

Big, huge mess.....

I don't know if I will ever have enough space to create... Is there a space big enough for all of my papers, tools, paints, stamps, glues, toys? I covered every single flat place around. There is nowhere to sit, no place to put even one more stamp; you have to watch where you're stepping... I really don't like it. Of course I'll have to put everything back in place soon so that the rest of the family can walk around without being in some kind of danger. I can't take pictures of all of it... I can barely look at it. The results of all that? One journal with a secret and one ACEO. How pathetic.
I wish that I were a real artist... that I could make magic with only a pencil and paper. Life would be much easier.

5 comments:

  1. I wish that I were a real artist... that I could make magic with only a pencil and paper. Life would be much easier.
    But you are a real artist, and I don't think it would!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YOU are a REAL artist Zorana, you are one of the lovliest women I know!!!and your art is lovely like YOU!!! dear girly!! Here are some words of encouragement I just read, "God hides some ideal in every human soul. At some time in our life we feel a trembling, fearful longing to do some good thing. Life finds its noblest spring of excellence in this hidden impulse to do our best.***by Robert Collyer *** Ps. LOL My art cubby holes(behind both couches in my livingroom, paints under my old buffet in the kitchen! and spare room I call an Art Room are starting to get on my last nerve! I have to find ORGANIZATION! and soon! I make the same messes you do, we are in this together! We are on the road to "trying our best!" Hopefully a piece of Art of ours will reach someone who really it touches! That's our goal and to be remembered! Carrie Underwood sings a song, "Don't forget to remember me" Is that her name??! That doesn't sound right to me but it is past midnight in WV!!! Sweet Dreams! sweet artist Zorana!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Zorana...if there were no other artists left standing, you would still be there! I love and amire your work every single day, and only hope to be somewhat as great as you are! Don't ever doubt that you are not an artist!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh yeah...forgot to mention...there is a tiny trail in my studio from the door to the chair at my computer, and things are even starting to encroach on that! lol!

    ReplyDelete