Saturday, March 18, 2006

Morning inspiration

I woke up this morning very early (well not that early but before 8 a.m.) and headed right for the gym. To my surprise and disappointment there were people working out on all treadmills and ellipticals! As the music from my 'gym playlist' was already blasting in my ears I was not ready to go home, so I decided to take a long brisk walk on the beach. I am so lucky to live across the beach and it's a shame that I don't go there very often. We had a beautiful, sunny morning and I enjoyed every minute of my walk. I even had that wonderful, very rare feeling that at this exact moment EVERYTHING is just fine.... and that there is no need to stress out or worry about anything. I found some 'treasures' on my way and couldn't wait to use them.

So - the little art dolls were born.

3 comments:

  1. Oh Zorana these are fabulous!! I love them!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice ! I like how you used the different face colors in this creation.

    ReplyDelete