Wednesday, March 15, 2006

eBay 10¢ day

Three days ago I decided no t to list anything on eBay for a while. I need time.... time to finish some commissioned things, time to clean everything, time to organize my thoughts, time to exercise more, time to create freely, time to "torture" my daughter with math... time for everything. It was not an easy decision as eBay is quite addictive (not to mention that it helps pay for the fun of creating). Anyway - today they had a 10¢ fixed price item day and I just couldn't miss it. I don't know why.... It surely isn't because of the 25¢ I'll "save".... it's the addiction...

I listed my journals, transparencies, fun packs of bamboo beads and other stuff. And as I type this three have sold already. YAY!!!

Here is the LINK. In case you need any of those shipping is free if you mention that you read it here.

No comments:

Post a Comment