Saturday, February 18, 2006

A romantic anniversary

My father traveled over 6000 miles yesterday to surprise my mother for their anniversary. He showed up with 43 roses... one for every year and "his heart" (a heart shaped piece of jewelry). How very romantic!
I can paint roses but I can't draw anything well... I would love to have an art teacher to show me what to do, but on the other hand I don't think that I could sit in a class and show my scribbles. Blog is another thing - I'm much braver here. Why is that, I wonder?

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE your roses! Zo!!! I finally have my Blog! Sweet Misty helped me, she took my art doll from eBay and made a banner! LOL Now, we can talk, really talk!!! I Love your art! Come visit me soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That IS a romantic anniversary! So, is your mom still with you, then? And I know 6000 miles is way outside the US, so where did he come from?

    And you do draw beautiful roses! It's probably easier to show your work on the internet because it's not as personal as it would be in a classroom setting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Zorana! They are really really well done!!! I for one am not too good drawing flowers :( I really should practice it a lot more ...

    I hope you are doing great! I have missed being around Blog Lands!!

    xx annax

    ReplyDelete