Sunday, January 22, 2006

Hana's cards

My daughter bought her first ice skating dress with the money she earned selling her original cards on eBay. I was so happy to see that none of my friends bid on her cards - all unknown people that liked her colorful world.

I guess it's time for a new ice skating dress, because she asked me to put these cards up for bidding. I have my favorite and I'm almost sure that that one will get bids, we'll see about the rest of them. If you'd like to see bigger pictures click here. Although bids are appreciated (as always) I ask you not to bid if you're not collecting art cards and if these don't really speak to you. She'll get her new dress anyway :-)

1 comment:

  1. They are fantastic!!! I must say our girls are very simular!! I will go and see if I can find some of her art! She is only nine, but says she is an artist already :)

    sending you all hugs!! x

    ReplyDelete