Friday, December 2, 2005

My blog has a first comment! That is so exciting! Thanks Annax... Let's see if I know how to put a link to your blog.

I stayed with the same color scheme and texture, but with formats that I'm used to. Here is a new ACEO:


and a new art squared (4x4):



I received the best compliment this evening. My DH is always very supportive of my work, but his comment on these last pieces was... overwhelming. He said: "They (my art pieces) are finally starting to look like you - powerful and beautiful". Wasn't that a great compliment?

1 comment:

  1. Hey just came to check your blog! I have been so busy that I swear I want to sleep for 24 hours....
    Your art is looking great!

    ...and package is flying to you as we speak :)

    I am soooo hoping you will like it :) xxx

    ReplyDelete